You have no items in your shopping cart.
Your lawns best friend! By applying Pre-Seed Fertiliser, 3 to 5 days before sowing grass seed or laying turf, will provide the soil with the essential nutrients allowing the seedlings/turf to establish strong roots to ensure your lawn gets off to the best possible start. The mini granules promote even distribution of nutrients over your lawn.
Please note if the fertiliser is applied during very hot temperatures, it can scorch your grass. We recommend applying Pre-Seed Fertiliser on a cool evening or when it is overcast.
✔ 6% Nitrogen
✔ 9% Phosphorus
✔ 6% Potassium
Why Choose Grown To Be Wild’s Pre Seed Fertiliser?
- Prepares your soil for new seeds
- Increases grass growth
- Helps to establish strong roots
- Quick-release formula
When to use Pre-Seed Fertiliser
Without carrying out a full soil analysis, it is very difficult to know exactly which nutrients your lawn requires. Our Pre-Seed Fertiliser contains appropriate quantities of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium that will nourish low nutrient soil to aid germination.
It is best to use Pre-Seed Fertiliser 3 – 5 days before sowing grass seed or laying turf. It can also be used as a lawn tonic to give your lawn a boost throughout the growing season.
How To Apply
- Apply our fertiliser at the recommended rate by hand (remember to wear a glove!) or by using a spreader.
- Water the fertiliser in until it dissolves, the ground must be free from frost, so they don’t freeze.
- Keep children and pets off the lawn until the granules have dissolved. The granules should dissolve within 24 hours.
- Remove or clean the footwear you were wearing during application to avoid damaging surrounding areas such as patios.